12th Interlending and Document Supply (ILDS) Conference.
If you are considering attending the ILDS Conference in September, you'd better hurry because early registration ends Sunday, July 31. We've added an exhibition, tours of local libraries, and an additional hotel to accommodate the last-minute reservations that have poured in! Don't be left out - registeron or before July 31 and make your hotelreservations quickly because rooms are selling out and rates go up in August. The program includes papers on new ILL technologies, cost studies, sharing digital resources, cooperative collection development ventures, and purchase-on-demand programs. Abstracts for all conference papers are available here.
What does registration cost?
On or before July 31:
ALA or IFLA members: $375
After July 31:
ALA or IFLA members: $450
What do you get for your money?
- Admission to all programsessions
- Admission to the conference exhibition, including: OCLC, Relais International, RapidILL, Copyright Clearance Center, NILDE, and REP Industries
- ILDS conference bag
- All-conference dinner on Monday evening at Chicago's Museum of Contemporary Art
- Lunch on Monday and Tuesday
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks
- Optional tours of the Center for Research Librariesand the University of Chicago's Mansueto Libraryon Wednesday afternoon
An optional Chicago Skyline Boat Touris scheduled for Tuesday evening, September 20, and costs $50 per person.
Chicago... home to the blues, deep dish pizza, the Magnificent Mile, and now the 12th ILDS Conference! Full program information, online registration, hotel information, and anything else you'd want to know about the meeting is at www.ilds2011.org