Trends in Library Training and Learning
Aug. 10, - Aug. 11, 2011
Location: Online Only
Full Cost: free
Same great reasons to attend, with new topics, presenters, and more!
- It's free!
- Attend those sessions that fit your schedule.
- Rather than having to dig through an epic conference program, you can focus your conference agenda to meet your immediate learning needs around targeted topics.
- Since the conference is free and hosted on the web, you'll save on travel time, travel budget, time away from library, back up staffing, time away from family... and you don't need to beef up your wardrobe!
- You get to break the isolation silo, connect with others facing the same challenges, and share solutions.
- If you are in charge of staff training, you can use the conference as part of your training efforts. Provide staff with an opportunity to attend in some way, to expose them to online learning, new topics, and new skills to share with their colleagues. See Online Conference Viewing Party Guide.
- WebJunction.org will collect conference material in one, easy-to-use online space including presenter's slides and handouts and archived recordings of each session.
- CEU or LEU credits will be made available to conference attendees.
Additional Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.