Association of Independent Information Professionals (AIIP)
AIIP's annual conference is the highlight event for members—several stimulating and exciting days of learning, enjoying the company of long-standing colleagues, and forming connections with new colleagues.
In 2011, AIIP is proud to offer our 25th annual conference, celebrating 25 years of successful, productive, and valuable conferences.
The conference is where attendees . . .
- Hear from experts in business management, marketing, planning, client relations, and other topics crucial to running their businesses and growing their revenues.
- Learn from colleagues tips ranging from new technology tools to branding and pricing for services.
- Explore strategies for balancing business and life.
- Examine exhibitors' latest products.
- Enjoy ample time for discussions with colleagues (and having a lot of fun!)
- First-time attendees receive special attention in a tailored session.
- Everyone leaves with a mountain of new ideas and energy for the year ahead.
Feedback from past conferences is uniformly enthusiastic, stressing the special value of an intimate venue coupled with highly targeted programs and lively events designed to stimulate discussion.
The focus of the conference program and the discussion events is business—sharpening skills, increasing opportunities, and growing revenue . . . but the value of the personal connections is the primary reason many members attend.
Full conference registration includes:
- All conference sessions
- Free vendor training on Thursday
- Exhibits on Thursday and Friday
- Opening reception Thursday evening
- Breakfast on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Lunch on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Coffee and snack breaks
- AIIP Awards Dinner on Saturday